1. Informational Purposes – This web page and the information contained herein have been prepared by Herum\Crabtree\Suntag for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Herum\Crabtree\Suntag designed this web site to provide general helpful information about California and Federal law to members of the public in need of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of California.
2. No Attorney Client Relationship – The use of this web page, and the sending or receipt of information does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Herum Crabtree.
3. Confidentiality – Communication with Herum\Crabtree\Suntag through this web site may not be considered privileged or confidential. However, a member of our firm would be pleased to discuss in greater detail the information at this Web site and its application to your specific situation.
4. Advertisement/Marketing – This web site is a California Electronic Media Advertisement. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the state of California. The members of Herum\ Crabtree\Suntag are not admitted to the bar of any state other than California. Our practice is limited to California and federal matters. We will not undertake the representation of any person who resides in a state where this web site fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material.
5. No Guarantees – Any statement, testimonial, or endorsement contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matter. If any result of any legal matter is portrayed in this web site, please note that the result portrayed in the advertisement was dependent on the facts of that case, and that the results will differ if based on different facts.
6. Links – Any link from this web site to the web site of a private, governmental, educational, or other non-profit entity’s web page does not state or imply the existence of a relationship between Herum\Crabtree\ Suntag and that entity.
7. Seek Legal Counsel – Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information contained on this web site or any other web site without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.